f frEya "Goddess of Beauty"

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Best friend

I was about to give up
When I was down and wounded.
But someone come and helped
And He was stranger to me then.

I was then awakened and realized
It was my old friend that I once forgot.
Wanting me back to be with him
Embrace me with his arms again.

I must admit that I once forgot
During those times that I doubted him
But you know what?
Without hesitation He forgiven me.
And I proudly introduce you! my friend.
My best friend named JESUS..




8 Comments:

Blogger malyn said...

haizz agi lng qoh jiLL
_niCe blog..soO coOL

sTay beautiful
amping olweiz..

September 16, 2008 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Ahh mao na ni? hehehe... atik lng jill, well maau na nga naa n ka blog heheeh...Goddess of Beauty jud ha>?

September 16, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger eve said...

hi dhai...

good start..

hehehehe...

great...

keep it up..

mwaaahhh!

September 16, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Jen-jen said...

hi jill..wow..nice blog jill..godbles

September 16, 2008 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger shui (read as: "shwee") said...

ei ter...
the road u tke is not meant to u to be trave alone...hehehe
amping...

September 20, 2008 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger chase said...

halu!!nice blog..
sagdi lang na nang jell mahumen lang naHHh!!

September 20, 2008 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger -leenskie- said...

hai mare..

cute au emu bLog uie!

hehehe

amping permi mare..muah!

September 22, 2008 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger MartiN said...

nice profile... heheh au2... follow your dreams..

September 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home